· Starting July 13, 2021, all ASPPA credentialed examinations, including QKA-2, will be delivered through an online proctoring examination system.
· Since this exam is included in the QKA-2 Plan Management Package purchase, candidates will not be immediately enrolled in their exam. This is to ensure sufficient time to complete the study modules.
· Once ready to enroll in the exam, candidates should do so by clicking ‘Enroll’ on their exam within their Catalog in Learning Activities.
· Candidates will then receive instructions via email to access their exam within the three business days following their enrollment request. Candidates will have three full months following the month of their enrollment to complete their examination.
· Any examinations purchased prior to July 13, 2021 must be completed using our current examination delivery system within Learning Activities by September 13, 2021. ASPPA examinations not completed within Learning Activities by that date will be transferred to the new online proctoring examination system and candidates will receive email instructions regarding completing their exam within the new system.
· Please direct any questions regarding this matter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This skills-focused program develops the in-depth technical knowledge needed to administer and test 401(k) plans. Case studies help users understand and retain knowledge. The material is relevant and applicable in their day-to-day jobs, helping them “work smarter.” The courses contain supplemental material and additional resources, and incorporate knowledge checks and quizzes. The material is offered entirely online – with a self-paced format — using enhanced technology.
The educational materials will expire 180 day after date of purchase.